Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wiskers on Wednesday

Meet Gus. Short for Augustus. He's my bad ass cat! He doesn't lounge around the house or jump in your lap for a scratch behind the ear like most cats do. Although I tried to make him a house cat, he just wouldn't have it. He's an outdoor stalker of prey. He spends most of his days and nights in the gutter. We call him Gus the Gutter Cat. If I could only get a picture of him on his throne, sunning on the gutter next to the street. If I had known he would have turned out like this, I would have named him "Rum Tum Tugger".

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

LOL My bad ass cats (all 4) are curled up on the bed with us. It drops below 70 in the house and they act like we're freezing them.

Anonymous said...

He is a real cutie though!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

MAN.....I can't believe you got a picture of Gutter Gus!!!!!

LOVE the "look" he is giving you!! Like...you better get this in one shot...cause you are NEVER getting another chance!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so pretty! Um, I mean, rough! And tough! And bad ass!