Saturday, September 1, 2007

The mates are on the needles.......
Not really, I lied. I have no idea where this yarn is in my yarn stash. So, when I find it, I'll post it later. I am actually working on two other socks that I haven't taken a picture of yet. My friend that helps me with my blog (I need a lot of help too) told me to delete all my pictures on my memory card since I have them loaded on my computer. Can't do it, I just can't do it. I don't trust the new technology. She says I'm the only person she knows that just keeps buying memory cards and adding pictures to them.

1 comment:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I can see I need to schedule a photo deletion intervention! LOL!!!!

Love, Love, LOVE these socks....my favorite is the one on the right...I have got to get me some of that yarn!!