Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh where Oh where did the clothes go?

They are in a bunch of bags in the back of my car headed for the Hannah Home. I replaced my clothes with my yarn stash. Not all of them. I've got to have some to go shopping for more yarn. Ok, now you know where my priorities lie. I can honestly say all my yarn is in one central location. Can I add more? Sure...... You can stuff a lot in these little shoe cubbies. Took me all day to do this and I'm pooped. Think I'll go make me a drink.

2 comments:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!! Looks GREAT....and you are SOOO smart to sacrifice clothing for yarn.....smart gal....but I do think you can get several more skeins in there....let me know if you need any help shopping!!! LOL!!!!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I see many bright colors in there. And yes, I see room for MORE ... okay, that's a good reason to keep one or two outfits to wear to the LYS ... so you won't get arrested, LOL.

BTW, don't forget to stuff some Lavendar & Cedar in each shelve between the skeins to keep the buggers away. In the summer the yarn in the cedar chest has to share space with my handknits ... but come winter, I shop for more yarn, hehe and the handknits come out into the open. I might have to get a another cedar chest soon tho.